Digital Marketing Specialist (EMEA)
Based in: Germany
Salary: €80K + benefits
We are recruiting a B2B Digital Marketing Specialist EMEA for a leading global company specialising in speciality chemicals for oil and petrochemical applications. This position will focus on driving the digital marketing efforts for one of the company’s major business lines across EMEA. This will incorporate webpage design and optimization, marketing automation, affiliate marketing, and paid search activities. The individual will use analytics to drive engagement and conversion and will be an SME in digital strategies, with an aim of optimizing lead generation, management and conversion through various digital media campaigns and landing page tests.
Strategy & Execution:
- Take ownership of digital marketing best practices and standards within the organization, including Reporting, Measurement and Return on Investment (ROI) for digital campaigns.
- Translate business goals into digital marketing objectives, creating and communicating marketing targets and briefs.
- Maintain the company’s social media presence across all digital channels. Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage all digital campaigns, including search engine marketing (Google Adwords and onsite search), online literature and other revenue generating promotional campaigns.
Analytics & Reporting:
- Consolidate metrics and provide ongoing reporting and analytics to senior level management, and provides guidance for program optimization.
- Analyze current best practices in integrated media campaigns as well as future directions made possible by emerging technology.
- Benchmark digital activities against those of our peers in the industry; improve digital marketing strategy and tactics to “get ahead of the competition”.
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative analysis reports and dashboards to demonstrate collective performance in all dimensions of digital marketing efforts
B2B Digital Marketing Specialist EMEA: Your profile
- 5 years’ experience, working in high-tech business sector, implementing Digital Marketing strategies in B2B sales environment
- Evidence of managing deadline-sensitive projects – managing client relationships, tracking multiple budgets, forecasting and ROI measures
- Evidence of running digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Proven competency with social media, email marketing strategy, website strategy development, and web analytics (Google Adwords and Google Analytics)
For Further Information Please Contact:
David Beeston: email@example.com