Construction Manager EMEA
Based in: UK
Salary: Competitive Salary
We are recruiting a Construction Manager EMEA for a leading Global Engineering and Manufacturing organization with a proven track record delivering large-scale, complex air separation, hydrocarbon and energy plants. The Construction Manager EMEA will be accountable for the leadership and development of the EMEA Construction Management and Estimating department, overseeing bidding activity through to project execution and product development. We are looking for an experienced manager with proven leadership and project management skills.
- Develop and implement strategy for project execution.
- Leading from proposal to project stage, ensuring that design meets specifications.
- Planning and development of resources and construction engineering capabilities.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and career development of resources.
- Support and drive improvements in the organization across functions.
- Track record of successful project delivery in the O&G, Refining and Petrochemical sectors.
- Proven ability to lead and develop multidisciplinary teams across sites.
- Comfortable communicating at all levels internally and externally.
- Able to work independently and take decisions.
- Understanding of plant processes is desirable.
For Further Information Please Contact:
Claire Worthington: email@example.com