Global Account Manager (Oil & Gas Super Major)
Based in: France
Our client is an expert in turbomachinery train controls. Their systems and services solutions include hardware, software and control applications. Used across the oil & gas, petrochemical, mining and metallurgical industries. The company has locations across the Americas, EMEA and APAC, highlighting their truly global reach.
The Global Account Manager will be responsible for Super Major oil and gas accounts on a global basis.
- Develop and maintain cohesive account plans and strategies
- Coordinate internal touch points globally; these could include local sales, field services, and back offices
- Increase depth and breadth of the footprint within the named account
- Build senior and executive level relationships
- Understand the customer’s business goals, issues, priorities and how they can be an influential partner
- Proven experience in managing large, complex accounts
- Experience selling hardware, software and/or services
- Engineering or closely related qualifications
- Ideally experience of turbomachinery controls or automation systems
For Further Information Please Contact:
Julie Smith: email@example.com