OT / ICS Security Consultant
Sector: New & Emerging Markets
Based in: London area
Our client is a global management consultancy, providing services in both IT and OT cybersecurity, enterprise applications and industrial networks, with an established team made up of experts in the industry. The business works with a range of international customers in the critical infrastructure sectors, undertaking highly complex major projects.
Due to consistent growth, the company are expanding their ICS/SCADA security network in the UK and are looking to recruit for a wide range of roles, from senior ICS security consultants to managerial positions.
They are looking for talented individuals with proven consultancy experience in industries such as oil and gas, nuclear, electricity, manufacturing, transport and pharmaceutical.
Responsibilities for these roles would include:
- Building and developing long term relationships with senior stakeholders across the market including with client organisations
- Developing ICS/OT cyber security strategies and implementing transformation programmes
- Conducting ICS/OT site assessments to identify business critical systems and develop effective risk mitigation measures
- Contributing to the latest thought-leadership and industry research relating to ICS/OT cyber security and organisational crisis and response management to cyber issues
- Present technical proposals/reports to customers
More senior positions would also entail assisting in junior colleague mentoring and portfolio/team leadership.
- Proven background in enterprise, IT & OT Cyber Security
- Strong experience with industrial controls systems e.g. SCADA, DCS, RTV, PLCs
- Solid experience in critical infrastructure e.g. Power, Oil & Gas, Transportation etc.
- Previous consultancy or customer facing experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
For Further Information Please Contact David Beeston firstname.lastname@example.org