Operations Director – Process Engineering Consultancy
Based in: Burnley Area, UK.
Salary: Competitive - Dependent on Experience
We are currently working with one of the UK’s leading Process Engineering Consultancies who are looking to recruit a detail focused Operations Director to help lead the company through it’s next stage of growth. The company has developed an international reputation for Process Design and Project Management services across industries including Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Paint, Ink & Adhesives, F&B, Consumer Goods & Packaging, Manufacturing etc.
The company has achieved consistent annual growth and continues to forge its reputation by consistently meeting and exceeding client expectations, with a strong pedigree in delivering complex projects for both high-profile clients and SME’s alike.
- Provide management direction and supervision for project execution monitoring the performance of projects and operations ensuring project timeframes, budgets and contractual agreements are adhered to.
- Commercial management of project activities to ensure that project margins are obtained or bettered.
- To effectively plan and prepare programme to meet project requirements.
- Overseeing project management, planning, engineering, procurement and delivery activities.
- Provide support to the sales and marketing team when meeting current customers and when prospecting for new business
- Providing technical leadership across all internal departments including design and projects teams.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and ongoing development, ensuring Personal Development Plans are in place with the aim of improving the technical capability within the company.
- Setting of departmental budgets and objectives.
- Leading recruitment of new personnel across internal technical departments.
- Reviewing and approving project execution plans, schedules, cost estimates, budgets and forecasts.
- Development of process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure there is a total focus on world class customer service in all aspects of the business.
- Development and implementation of company-wide best practices and procedures.
- Excellent organisation skills with ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Educated to HNC level or equivalent within a Mechanical, Chemical or Process Engineering discipline.
- 10 years’ industrial experience, preferably within the Process Engineering sector.
- Hands on practical engineering experience would be highly beneficial.
- Commercial acumen and customer facing experience would be highly desirable.
- Professional self-starter with a flexible working attitude with a willingness to travel as and when required.
- A confident individual with excellent communication, networking and interpersonal skills.
For more information please contact Mark Jones on either 01695 570 696 / 07535 993 345 or email email@example.com.