OT / ICS Cyber Security Consultant
Sector: New & Emerging Markets
Based in: UK
We are working with one of the largest multinational design & engineering consultancies, operating across a wide range of market sectors including water treatment, utilities and energy.
Due to consistent project development in the UK, they are looking to expand their cyber security division and are recruiting for mid/senior level OT / ICS security consultants to join their team.
Responsibilities would include:
- Providing OT cybersecurity advice and guidance for clients in a variety of project environments
- Perform risk assessments to determine the optimal use of security controls and solutions, to protect industrial systems and maximise cyber resilience
- Applying technical knowledge, using creative thinking in complex situations
- Build successful relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
- Proven background in OT/ICS Cyber Security
- Strong experience with industrial control systems e.g. SCADA
- Solid experience in critical infrastructure e.g. Power, Oil & Gas, Transportation etc.
- Previous security consultancy experience ideal
- Familiarity with cybersecurity standards such as the NIS Directive or IEC 62443
- Flexibility to travel UK wide
For Further Information Please Contact Laura Crichton email@example.com