Sector: Life Sciences
Based in: Midlands, UK
Salary: Competitive / company vehicle, Phone, laptop & overtime
Our client is recognised as a specialist in providing clean air systems within the medical and healthcare sectors. Acclaimed as a market leader for their product range with over 30 years of experience, the organisation is currently enjoying considerable growth building upon their already established operations.
The role will fit within the aftermarket side of the business and will play a key role in minimising downtime on equipment breakdowns as well as performing planned maintenance & servicing on company products and systems.
- Attend customer sites within the medical, healthcare & pharmaceutical sectors
- Commission new equipment
- Carry out servicing & maintenance on existing equipment
- Advise clients on additional services that are available
- Attend training as required, in order to attain relevant skills for industry
- Electrical or Controls Engineering background is preferable
- Existing knowledge of Process Engineering areas relating to isolation & containment, air handling and powder processing would be beneficial
- Full cleared UK driving licence
- Knowledge of ISO & HTM standards
- Experience using equipment such as; Anemometers, Balometers, Particle Counters etc.
For Further Information Please Contact:
Carl Hartley; firstname.lastname@example.org