System Specification & Technical Project Manager
Based in: London/ South East
Our client is a leading energy technology company that specialises in Demand Side Response and Energy Management Solutions. They have developed an innovative 4-in-1 platform which is used in over 200 customer sites throughout the UK & Ireland. The organisation works with blue-chip clients in food & beverage, metals, IT, and pulp & paper etc.
The company are going from strength to strength and are now looking to recruit a range of engineering and commercial positions including a Systems Specification and Technical Project Manager.
- Perform site surveys and audits during new projects in order to identifying customer requirements
- Work closely with engineers and developers ensuring solutions meet customer specifications
- Carry out system installation, integration, and commissioning
- Act as a technical point of contact for the sales team and external customers
- Strong understanding in the energy market e.g. DSR, energy usage, energy billing, equipment efficiency
- Knowledge of both hardware and software used in commercial and industrial facilities
- Strong communicator with an ability to interact with customers during and after delivery
- Proven background in electrical/ electro-mechanical engineering – preferably to Degree level
For Further Information Please Contact:
David Beeston: firstname.lastname@example.org