Technical Sales Engineer FCC – Middle East
Based in: UAE
Our client is an international provider of industrial catalysts, adsorbents and services to the refining, petrochemical, gas and fuels markets. They have a significant global presence and they are looking to expand their growing team in the Middle East, recruiting a Technical Sales Engineer (FCC) to be based in the United Arab Emirates.
This role will be responsible for providing technical services support for FCC Catalysts with major refinery customers across the Gulf and Emirates region. We are looking for an experienced refining professional who has the motivation and personality to move into a Technical Sales Engineer role.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Provide technical support to the sales team and working with the R&D and marketing teams to relay customer feedback
- Work with internal technical teams to review unit start-ups, unit monitoring, catalyst lifetime prediction and troubleshooting
- Work in the regional territory pursuing business opportunities
- Development and implementation of technical and commercial strategies
- Strong experience in refinery processes such as distillation, hydrogenation, hydrotreatment, FCC, CCR platforming etc.
- Experience in a customer facing position such as Sales or Technical Services
- Ideally at least 2-3 years operational experience
- Solid understanding of culture and business practices within the region
- The position will be for a fluent English-speaking individual and relocation to the UAE would be required
We are looking for someone who can offer strong understanding / experience of refinery operations with specific expertise in FCCU, as well as strong motivations to succeed and progress in their role.
For Further Information Please Contact David Beeston email@example.com