BDM – Biopharmaceutical Fluid Handling Equipment
Sector: Manufacturing & Machinery
Based in: UK
Salary: Competitive Salary - Dependent on Experience
Our client is a global manufacturer and world leader in niche positive displacement pumps and fluid handling technology within the food, pharmaceutical, life sciences, chemical and environmental industries. The company has achieved consistent growth and due to their continued sector focus they are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to focus on maximising sales within their flagship Biopharmaceutical and Life Sciences market.
The successful applicant will need to
- Identify new projects at planning stage and work with multiple stakeholders to ensure our products are specified.
- Identify market trends and areas for significant growth, implementing plans to maximise opportunities for the companies product range.
- Influence key decision makers in target accounts to drive specification top down.
- Develop new sales through detailed and comprehensive key account management plans.
- Proactively feed into, and support lead generation activities within the sector.
- Provide a joined up approach to group customers operating across different territories leveraging successes across multiple sites.
- Work closely with Sales Engineers to drive sales across the sector.
- Attend networking events specific to this sector and develop new relationships to further support key objectives.
- Prioritise workload to ensure time is used to maximum effect
- Deliver all KPI’s in line with the business plan
- Administer & maintain accurate records on CRM system
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a proven track in generating new business and delivering strong sales growth in the Biopharmaceutical sector and have experience selling premium engineered solutions at group level and dealing with senior level decision makers to drive specifications from the top down.
- An excellent communicator in all mediums at all levels.
- Ability to manage multiple projects & priorities on a daily basis.
- Possess a sound mechanical understanding.
- Educated to degree level in an engineering or business related discipline.
- Motivated, tenacious & passionate with a drive to succeed.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Company vehicle
- Fully equipped home office
- Pension & healthcare
- Excellent prospects within a multinational company
For further information please contact Mark Jones on 01695 570 696 or email email@example.com
Pump, Pumps, Valve, Valves, Filtration, Filters, Fluid Path, Fluid Power, Instrumentation, Actuation, Automation, Process Control, Meter, Dosing, Water Treatment, Food, Chemical, Water, Engineering, Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, Product Manager, Product Specialist, Key Account Manager, Sales Engineer, Biopharmaceutical, Hygienic, Aseptic, Single Use, Life Sciences, Biopharm, Biopharma