Northern UK Sales Engineer – Food & Beverage
Sector: Manufacturing & Machinery
Based in: North UK
Salary: Competitive Salary - Dependent on Experience
Our client is a global manufacturer and world leader in niche positive displacement pumps and fluid handling technology within the food, pharmaceutical, life sciences, chemical and environmental industries. The company has achieved consistent growth and due to their continued sector focus they are now looking to recruit a Sales Engineer to focus on managing existing relationships and develop new customers within the Food & Beverage sector across Northern UK.
- Become a highly effective team player focussed on driving profitable growth and ensuring customer service excellence.
- Develop, maintain and execute a well thought out territory plan to effectively cover the area visiting customers and generate sales within.
- Using a consultative sales approach, ensure Company’s product range is specified for key applications.
- Development and implementation of Key Actions across all sectors.
- Follow up all sales leads and quotations and win business in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide customer demonstrations utilising available demonstration stock.
- Develop deep knowledge of the territory, sectors and customers through personal contacts, directories, trade associations, mailings etc. so that you can “mine” high-potential applications, taking the benefits of Company’s product portfolio to all potential customers.
- Attend networking events specific to this sector and develop new relationships to further support key objectives.
- Responsible for covering North England and Scotland.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a proven track in technical sales and generating new business within the Food & Beverage sector, with a proven track record of selling premium fluid handling solutions.
- Consultative sales approach working with end users to drive specifications and win profitable business.
- Ability to effectively manage tens of opportunities through the various sales milestones.
- A track record of strong growth within a mature end user base.
- Strong technical background and qualification, preferably at degree/HND level.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Motivated, tenacious & passionate with a drive to succeed.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Company vehicle
- Fully equipped home office
- Pension & healthcare
- Excellent prospects within a multinational company
For further information please contact Mark Jones on +44 (0) 7535 993 345 or email email@example.com