Technical Sales & BD Manager (Process Safety)
Based in: Home Base - South UK
Technical Sales / BD Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Sales /BD professional for our client – a global leader in risk analysis and safety in the chemical and process industries, with operations spanning across more than 20 countries.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to hire a Technical Sales / BD Manager for the South of the UK. The role will be responsible for maintaining existing accounts and growing new accounts to deliver sustainable growth. The role will involve regular travel across the South of England but there will be an expectation to visit the company HQ regularly, especially in the early onboarding period. The individual will report directly to the Business Development Manager.
- Dynamic and motivated candidate- this role requires someone who is capable of developing and managing sales and marketing initiatives in the region and will be proactive in creating new business opportunities
- Good commercial understanding
- Good knowledge of the process industries – process safety / HSE experience and knowledge is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to be able to build effective business relationships with customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or another relevant technical science.
- 4 – 7 years’ relevant technical sales experience
- Proven experience in working to targets and achieving KPIs
- Prior experience in process environment, ideally with an appreciation of safety principles
For further information please contact David Beeston email@example.com