Business Development Executive – Process Safety
Based in: South UK
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive in the process safety field. Our client is a global leader in risk analysis and safety in the chemical and process industries, with operations spanning across more than 20 countries.
Due to continued growth and success in the region, they are looking to expand their office in the South of England by hiring a Business Development Executive who will be able to achieve the objective of gaining new business as well as maintaining existing customers and deliver sustainable market growth. The role will be office based but the individual will be expected to cover the overall South East/West region and some travel may be included. The individual will report directly to the Business Development Manager.
- Dynamic and motivated candidate- this role requires someone who is capable of developing and managing sales and marketing initiatives in the region and will be proactive in creating new business opportunities
- Good commercial understanding- a working comprehension of process safety solutions and services will be required
- Good knowledge of the process industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to be able to build effective business relationships with customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- 5-10 years relevant technical sales experience
- Proven experience in achieving KPIs
- Prior experience in process safety, compliance, or testing would be beneficial
For further information please contact David Beeston firstname.lastname@example.org