Business Development Manager – EAM
Sector: New & Emerging Markets
Based in: UK
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 plus package
We are currently looking to hire an ambitious Business Development Manager as we are working with a leading, global developer of Enterprise Asset Management, Facilities Management, and Safety solutions utilised by major multinational organisations within various sectors from Manufacturing to Government to Leisure and more. In particular our clients solutions are used to help maintain important asset and faculties whilst protecting staff and clients.
Due to continued success and growth, they are looking to expand their UK foothold by hiring a Business Development Manager who is eager to learn and grow within the business. This person needs to be capable of opening and closing new business, expanding key accounts, and managing a busy schedule. They must also be someone who is experienced at controlling complex sales sales cycles where you are selling to all levels of an organisation from end users to management to the C Level.
On offer is the chance to join a fantastic, growing company with a great culture. They have a great track record of developing and rewarding staff which has lead to an environment were people stay within the business for a large part of their careers.
- Be able to ‘make things happen’ – this role will require a lot of travel to clients, and it needs someone who is able to independently and proactively create opportunities for new business
- Be a team player – You will be expected to utilize and share your experience with the rest of the UK team, plus you will need to be able to work closely with your foreign colleagues. You will also need to be able to interact with the growing partner network
- Be a great sales professional – You will need to have a successful background in selling relevant complex software solutions. You need to be able to manage a long sales cycle, and be able to demonstrate the value of our clients portfolio of solutions to all levels of a client organization – Management, VP, C-Level
- Have a consultative sales style – You will need to be able to understand clients’ needs and issues, and to present relevant solutions to the prospective clients. Also you will have to keep up to date on the latest developments in the markets and industries relevant to our client
- Experience with relevant software platforms – CMMS, EAM, OEE, HSE etc
- Have a relevant degree – Engineering, Business etc.
- At least 5 years relevant sales experience
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, and a good team player
- Self-disciplined – able to manage their own time, update relevant company reports and databases, able to respond to RFI’s and Tenders, be able to create quotes and proposals
- Ideally you will have an established client network containing well developed relationships
For Further Information Please Contact:
John Foster: email@example.com