Cyber Security Specialist
Sector: New & Emerging Markets
Based in: Home based (Europe)
Salary: £75K – £90K + benefits
We are working with a major, global leader in cyber security spanning both Operational Technology and Information Technology for a number of commercial applications e.g. industrial, financial, IT, healthcare etc. They offer an advanced, intelligence-driven solution platform which is customized to protect their clients’ critical infrastructure. They already work with many of the world’s leading blue-chip organizations and they have significant expansion plans for EMEA.
They are now seeking an experienced Cyber Security Specialist who will be a technical evangelist for their solutions; interacting with customers across EMEA and working alongside the Sales team to provide effective, tailored solutions for these customers.
- Work closely with the sales to present solutions to prospective clients and partners.
- Provide product descriptions and content for proposals in response to RFPs & RFIs.
- Leverage industry knowledge and experience to define and guide the customer requirements and configuration of solutions.
- Elicit and document customer requirements.
- Strong Cyber Security experience, with a broad understanding of the IT and OT landscape.
- Experience in one or more of the following markets e.g. IT, Industrial/SCADA, Manufacturing, Financial or HealthCare.
- Proven Consultancy background, with an ability to interact with customers’ up to Senior Executive Level.
- A core ability to identify opportunities whilst consulting, to help develop new business.
David Beeston at firstname.lastname@example.org