European Sales Manager
Sector: Manufacturing & Machinery
Based in: Germany
Our client is an international manufacturer of process equipment and systems such as mixers, heat exchangers and gas dispersion systems installed across a wide range of process industries from oil and gas, water to food and pharmaceutical.
They are currently recruiting a European Sales Manager to focus on initially developing sales across the Germany region to other international territories. This is an exciting time to join the company as the German business unit has planned growth importance as the key European office.
We are looking to recruit a proactive individual with proven business development skills to build upon the company’s existing European customer base.
- Proactively seek out and successfully win new sales opportunities
- Achieve growth in sales and accomplish set targets
- Build and promote strong long lasting client relationships
- Work closely with other company business units in the UK and US as well as agents and distributors across Europe
- A degree in mechanical engineering, chemical engineering or a related field
- A proven track record in technical sales of process equipment that could include heat exchangers, chemical dosing, separation and filtration
- Strong business development skills
- Self-motivated and drive
- Fluent in German and a high level of English
For Further Information Please Contact:
Julie Smith: Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org