Field Service Engineer
Sector: Manufacturing & Machinery
Based in: Home based
We are currently working with a leading provider of Process Solutions & Capital Equipment utilised across Fine Chemicals, Pharma, Environmental, Water Treatment and Oil & Gas applications. The company is currently looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer who will work alongside the Aftersales team concentrating primarily on customer sites in the UK.
- Repair and maintenance of installed equipment
- Commissioning and handover of newly installed equipment
- Promote the company’s aftermarket services in the UK
- Technical background – ideally mechanical
- Understanding of hydraulics, automation, mechatronics etc.
- Circa 5 years’ experience in installed process equipment such as dryers, reactors, pumps and/or compressors
- General appreciation for site safety, confined space, heavy lifting and handling of equipment
This is a home-based position with would involve frequent travel around the UK and may also include international travel to customer sites across Europe, Middle East and Asia as required.
For Further Information Please Contact David Beeston email@example.com