Graduate Process Safety Engineer
Based in: North West UK
We are representing a global leader in the process safety and risk management field. They specialise in explosion and fire modelling, gas & dust dispersion and blast prediction across the process industries, such as oil & gas, chemical/petrochemical, pharmaceutical and nuclear.
They are experiencing rapid growth in the UK and are looking to expand their team of consultants in the North West, recruiting for a number of Graduate Process Safety Engineers in 2020.
Responsibilities would include:
- Networking, maintaining contact and establishing a good rapport with clients
- Assist with CFD and other modelling work as required
- Project management for the various consulting projects, as well as contract research and equipment testing
- Conduct risk analyses and prepare various safety management documents based on latest best practice risk and safety management techniques, such as HAZID, HAZOP, LOPA etc.
- Travel to client sites when required
- Recent graduate (2:1 or above) in a STEM subject (engineering discipline preferred, but all considered), supported by strong A-Level or equivalent qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with both colleagues and clients
- Excellent communication skills, particularly written English with strong presentation skills
- Highly numerate with strong analytical ability
- Full UK Driving licence required due to travel aspects of the position
On offer is the chance to work alongside industry experts, developing your skills and experiences whilst also having the opportunity to travel frequently and engaging with customers. The company is committed to continual professional development amongst graduates and offers great opportunities for career progression.
For more information please contact Laura Crichton firstname.lastname@example.org