OT / ICS Cybersecurity Consultants
Sector: New & Emerging Markets
Based in: UK wide
We have two key clients who are seeking experienced OT Cybersecurity professionals across the UK. Both are established engineering consultancies, operating across a wide range of industrial market sectors including energy, water treatment, transportation, O&G and chemical.
Due to consistent project development across the UK, they are looking to expand their cyber security division and are recruiting for OT / ICS security specialists at various levels, including mid/senior to principal level consultants.
We are looking for candidates with strong knowledge and experience of operational technology such as SCADA software, as well as good knowledge of security principles relating to the NIS Directive, such as network monitoring and malware detection.
Prior experience in client facing roles, project management or security engineering would also be beneficial.
Responsibilities vary depending on level, but can include:
- Providing OT cybersecurity advice and guidance for clients in a variety of project environments
- Perform risk assessments to determine the optimal use of security controls and solutions, to protect industrial systems and maximise cyber resilience
- Applying technical knowledge, using creative thinking in complex situations
- Build successful relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
- Proven background in OT/ICS Cyber Security
- Strong experience with industrial automation & control systems e.g. SCADA
- Solid experience in critical infrastructure e.g. Power, Utilities, Transportation etc.
- Previous security consultancy experience ideal
- Familiarity with ICS security standards such as ISA/IEC 62443, NIST 800-82, NERC-CIP
- Flexibility to travel UK wide
For Further Information Please Contact Laura Crichton email@example.com