Project Manager – Process Engineering
Sector: Manufacturing & Machinery
Based in: UK
Salary: Competitive - Dependent on Experience.
We are currently recruiting a Project Manager for an established Process Engineering Consultancy firm who specialise in Process Design and Project Management across a range of markets including; Manufacturing, Process, Consumer Goods and Packaging.
As a Project Manager you will focus on design, costing, procurement, installation and commissioning of process plants as well as managing teams of contractors/engineers on site.
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle (i.e. clients, subcontractors, third parties etc.)
- Develop and adhere to project timeframes, budgets, contractual agreements etc.
- Be in contact with a range of clients and contacts whilst on site (i.e. Engineers through to C-Level) in a range of industries; F&B, Pharmaceutical, Coatings, Chemical etc.
- Understand and interpret the design plans/ technical drawings and oversee installation.
- Perform risk management studies.
- Educated to HNC standard or equivalent within a Chemical Engineering or Mechanical discipline.
- 5 years’ industrial experience, preferably within the Process Engineering sector.
- Hands on practical engineering experience would be highly beneficial.
- Commercial acumen and customer facing experience would be highly desirable.
- Professional self-starters with a flexible working attitude with a willingness to travel as and when required.
- A confident individual with excellent communication, networking and interpersonal skills.
- Fully conversant with modern communication tools including Microsoft Office and commonplace IT tools.
For Further Information Please Contact:
Mark Jones email@example.com