QA / QC Manager
Based in: London / South East
Salary: Competitive salary plus bonus
An opportunity to join one of the world’s leading engineering design and build and gas processing organizations as Group QA/QC Manager. Enjoying significant investment across their owner operated gas and chemical processing plants, this role will be focused towards new plants and revamps.
- This role will be the go-to point of contact for all quality control matters for their EMEA E+C business unit.
- Conduct site-based quality control activities to audit individual projects and ensure conformance to company procedures, processes and practices
- Develop, implement and manage the group’s quality procedures and policies and monitor conformance by all projects
- Liaise with engineering and site teams, regulatory bodies and company representatives to audit, inspect and witness site activities, verify compliance to contract quality requirements, identify and prevent potential quality problems, and, should they occur, initiate or recommend solutions, and verify corrective action.
- Maintain highest standards of safety in line with AP safety culture and expectations
- 10 yrs experience in QC activities in construction and or operations of chemical processing plants
- Experience working in a complex, high value investment project environment
- Experience of leading and coordinating site based teams
For further information please contact Julie Smith on +44 (0)1695 570 696 or email firstname.lastname@example.org