Regional Sales Manager – Cyber Security
Sector: New & Emerging Markets
Based in: USA
Salary: $250K OTE
Our client is one of the most exciting cyber security start-ups in the world, and they were recently awarded “cool vendor” status. They provide a continuous, fully-agnostic cyber security platform which protects IT – OT and IIoT architecture internal / external threats. The business have significant customer deployments in the critical infrastructure sectors e.g. energy, utilities, water, oil & gas, transportation etc.
The client is looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing customer accounts across a range of industrial sectors in the USA.
- Grow and maintain a pipeline of sales opportunities
- Work with VP of Sales to develop and implement sales targets for the territory
- Effectively articulate the value of solutions to prospects and existing customers
- Minimum of 7 years in solutions sales, or preferably enterprise software and / or OT/ IIoT
- Minimum of 3 years experience selling to relevant industrial sectors
- Proactive attitude and an ability to work in a start-up environment
- Bachelors Degree preferably in business, marketing or a technical discipline
For Further Information Please Contact:
David Beeston: Davidb@johnston-vere.co.uk