Senior Business Consultant – MES/IIoT
Sector: New & Emerging Markets
Based in: Midlands
Salary: £50,000-£60,000 plus package
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Business Consultant – MES/IIoT as we are working with a leading, global developer of Advanced MES and IIoT solutions utilised by major multinational organisations within various Manufacturing sectors. In particular our clients solutions are used to boost productivity and efficiency across the shop floor within industries such as Automotive, Medical Devices, Aerospace etc.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to hire an experienced MES Consultant who is looking to move into a Senior Business Consultant – MES/IIoT role. This will be a varied role based around pre/post sales support, project management and team leadership as you will be tasked with mentoring some of your more junior colleagues from around the globe. We are looking for a highly-experienced Consultant who understands all aspects of the life cycle of an MES level project. From helping define technical specs and FDS, to understanding the challenges that customers face when implementing complex MES level technology.
The right candidate for this role is someone who is able to manage internal and external stakeholders to help define and deliver projects in a professional manner as in this role you will be working with some of the worlds biggest manufacturing companies.
- Help manage and lead the entire MES project life cycle
- Manage Internal and External Stakeholders – set expectations, define deliverable’s and timetables etc
- Help drive Customer Success by supporting the sales, technical, and implementation teams
- Demonstrate our product and services capabilities
- Develop relationships with global colleagues and clients
- Establish, and then work closely to the defined business procedures
- Masters’ Degree or relevant industry experience in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering.
- Ideally experience in the MES business with focus on discrete manufacturing, and a proven track record in project execution.
- Excellent knowledge of MES systems.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and technologies.
- Able to lead and mentor global teams
- Must be proactive, have positive attitude and high level personal integrity.
- Able to influence key stakeholders in large organisations
For Further Information Please Contact:
John Foster: firstname.lastname@example.org