Senior Consultant – Automotive
Based in: Germany
Salary: Dependent on experience
Our client is a leading management consultancy and due to their continued growth, are currently recruiting a Senior Consultant / Project Manager to focus on the automotive sector in Germany. With operations in 30+ countries worldwide, they deliver end-to-end solutions in strategy, planning and corporate excellence to clients in wide range of industrial, infrastructure and financial sectors.
This group of industry specialists work with OEMs, suppliers and sales, marketing and logistics clients within the global automotive sector. You will advise clients on areas that could include: disruptive technologies such as Industry 4.0, mobility, Artificial Intelligence (A.I.), product and market strategies, M&A and post merger integration, organisational structuring and business efficiency programmes.
- Previous consulting experience / professional experience within the automotive sector
- Demonstrable analytical skills and ability to evaluate business or technology concepts
- Strategic thinking
- Strong academic record, MBA desirable
- International experience is desirable
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Fluency in German and English language
For further details contact Julie Smith at email@example.com