Senior Project Engineer – Biotech / Life Science Process Systems
Sector: Life Sciences
Based in: Visp or Basel, Switzerland
Our client is an international award-winning master planner and engineering contractor for industrial process plants within the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, chemical and oil & gas sectors. Offering the highest level of expertise in all project phases from process development through project management, basic and detail engineering to commissioning, the company has an outstanding reputation within Europe.
Following a strong period of growth and due to ambitious plans for the future, the company are seeking a talented Project Engineer for Biotechnological Systems to be based in Visp or Basel, Switzerland. This will involve working on a significant project for the company in the region.
- Working on projects for process systems in the field of biotech (upstream, downstream, buffer and media approach, CIP / SIP), pharmaceuticals and fine chemicals
- Creating feasibility studies and concepts
- Carry out procedural planning and calculations
- Creating flow charts and P&ID diagrams and specify system equipment
- Based on the tender documents you have prepared, you can compare the suppliers’ offers in terms of technical points, taking into account the specifications of our customers.
- You organise the interfaces both internally and on-site at the customer’s facility during the installation or modification of the system.
- You apply your process engineering know-how when commissioning systems.
- You have a degree in biotechnology, process engineering or similar.
- Experienced in the development, planning, implementation and commissioning of biotechnological systems.
- You have a quality orientated approach to work, with experience of working closely with customers.
- You can manage work packages independently, interacting with other organisations and teams.
- You enjoy working in a team, and you enjoy working with people from different disciplines.
The company offers a competitive package and excellent working atmosphere. This includes flexible working arrangements such as working from home and flexible hours.
For more information, please contact Mark Jones on +44 7535 993 345 or firstname.lastname@example.org