Software BD Executive
Sector: New & Emerging Markets
Based in: UK
Salary: £45 - £50k plus package
We are looking to recruit a Software BD Executive to work for a global leader in CFD software development. Within this role you would be responsible for selling the clients total software portfolio, licences and training courses within the UK.
The company is looking to specifically develop business within a range of industries including Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Food etc. They require someone who is confident in selling complex software with long sales cycles and who is proven in developing new business accounts. They require a resilient self-starter with general sales experience to work within this standalone role.
Working closely with the Global Sales Director your responsibilities would include supporting market analysis, strategy development and sales plans to ensure all targets are achieved. The successful candidate will strengthen the companies UK presence and help to develop the wider UK market.
You would receive comprehensive training at the company’s Headquarters along with ongoing technical training and support. This is a great opportunity to join an established and industry leading company.
Candidates should have:
- A strong track record in business development / sales preferably within the engineering software industry.
- Solid experience in industrial markets with good understanding of technical and business needs.
- Confident in selling, not fazed by cold calling, up-selling and developing a new customer base.
- Demonstrative ability to build relationships with prospective customers using various prospecting techniques.
- Conduct software presentations and demonstrations as well as coordinate training and marketing activities related to the whole portfolio.
- Respond to client’s requests for quotation in a timely and professional manner.
- Ideally educated to Degree level in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline.
Candidates should be:
- Energetic, highly motivated and results orientated.
- An entrepreneurial self-starter.
- A commercial mind-set and able to work independently.
- Market orientated, passionate, self-disciplined and driven to succeed.
- Have the flexibility to work internationally.
For more information on this role please contact David Beeston: email@example.com