Technical Service Engineer, PE Catalysts
Based in: Europe
We are currently partnering with a leading international company specialising in speciality chemicals and materials. They are looking to expand their Polyolefins Catalysts business and they are currently looking to recruit a Technical Service Engineer, with a specific focus on Polyethylene (PE).
This role will act as the technical expert to customers to help them increase efficiency and profitability by:
- Troubleshooting technical issue
- Demonstrating product capabilities & recommending ways to optimize performance
- Advising customers during trials the full trial life-cycle
- Involvement in technical bids / proposals
You will work closely with the Sales and R&D teams, contributing innovative ideas to strengthen sales and achieve the global business objectives by identifying and developing applications for new and existing products and supporting the sales process from a technical perspective during new account acquisition, sales of new products and account maintenance.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 7 – 10 years experience working in the related petrochemicals or polymers industries
- Specific operational experience within the Polyethylene (HDPE / LDPE) domain
- Catalysts experience would be a bonus
- Strong communication skills and desire to work in customer-facing role
- Ability to travel internationally, up to 70% of your time
For further information please contact David Beeston on +44 (0)1695 570 696 or email email@example.com