Process Sales/ Proposals Manager – Thermal Separation
Sector: New & Emerging Markets
Based in: Europe (Home Based)
Our client is a global provider of bespoke process solutions and capital equipment for the chemical and environmental sectors. The business has been established for over 40 years and has operations worldwide.
The company are growing their environmental and thermal separation business units and subsequently are looking to recruit an experienced Process Sales/ Proposals Manager who will act as a “bridge” between external sales teams and internal process teams.
- Assist with process design of bespoke equipment/ solutions
- Develop proposals for customer projects (between €1-10M)
- Provide technical support for sales teams during customer meetings
- Assist with marketing function
- 5 – 10 years’ experience within the relevant Thermal Separation/ Environmental sectors
- Experience in one or more of the following technology areas – Thin Film Evaporation, Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD), Mechanical Vapour Compression (MVC) or Crystallisation
- Proven track record of Liaising between the process team/business development managers
- Excellent communication skills – essential for the customer-facing responsibilities
- A degree in a related Engineering discipline – ideally, Chemical / Process Engineering
For Further Information Please Contact:
David Beeston: firstname.lastname@example.org